Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Raya Haji break's story


I like an exciting holiday. I like when something is going on. Especially with my lovely frens =)I was on holiday with my friends in KL during the raya haji break (17th-19th of NOV). This is My 1st time been to KL with frens by car. 3 of us.Kentex, Yar Fong and me. hahas!nice experience weh. me love. me love. !!!


What could you do without shopping in kL??? hehe, so here i spent my 2 days with shopping and shopping and shopping. no more others. To roam through the shopping centre freely and wheezing through endless rows of shopping possibilities, it was like given 24 hours time to have a glimpse of heaven. It just wasn’t enough.24 hours flew by in a glimpse and I didn’t even notice it. I don’t remember the last time I was on such an impulse trip and having to just do nothing but shop all day long.


Waiting in line, spending numerous amounts of money, food courts, restrooms with screaming babies are just a few things that I have seen on one of my trips to the mall. If you are not a habitual shopper then you may not understand what I am talking about. XP


HAHAHAH...After shopped for 2 days, i found My BEST buy had to be my little new toy. ((little small pinky monkey)) .hope it will be with me everyday. love me. comfort me. gimme strength and..



Here's my toy !! cute right??? Hahas!!


Overall, am satisfied with my raya haji's break trip to KL much muchie.!! am Looking forward to my next trip with my lovely frens again =)



*Shopping is my passion *

0 comments:

Footprints