Sunday, March 13, 2011

The month of March-Afghanistan cultural night


10th of march, my college organised an event- Afghanistan Cultural Night.

HAHAHAA, am inviting my friends to join the event and at last they agreed. YAY !!! You know why am so "itchy" want to go. it is because i do really CURIOUS about them. ( afghan ) We went there with a normal suit, while for the guys they worn traditional clothes with coat. ( weird combination..)

I Knew nothing about Afghanistan. In my mind, they are terrorist..they are bad, just wanted to destroy the peaceful of one country. I would think so, because so farrrr... i don't have any afghan as my friend. but, after listened to them..gained a little bit knowledge from the afghan bout their country, i just realized that they are AWESOME. they are respectful, polite and lovely. that's totally inversely related with what am thinking of .HAHAHA, Sorry peeps, i never means so. just get the idea from the news in television..=)))


Here are some of the pics of the AFGHANISTAN CULTURAL NIGHT =)))
(EDITED BY ME.due to boredom)




Dont try to capture my ugly pic!!!

Dance..Dance..Dance. their cultural dance=))
My friends with Afghanistan's flag

Hahahaa. Faizan and me
My friends and Afghan
High Level People-can't compare with =P
My Lecturer and Friends
The black and gang
My family memebers
The gentlemen of the night

Frank Tupelo and me

0 comments:

Footprints